So many flavors to choose from… come on by to Captain’s Lady Sno-Balls and try one for yourself!
- We wented the Scarecrow contest for the Scarecrow Festival here in St. Andrew. Check out our Scarecrow with his Capt’s Lady Sno-ball Patch! Pictured to the right.
- Check out the latest sign in St. Andrew in the Media section.
- The flavor os the week has now been updated to Pina Colada. What will be next? Our Facebook page had voting for Strawberry Daiquiri, Dreamsicle, Mardi Gras King Cake, and Egg Nog. Vote now or tell us what other flavors you want to see.
- Hot dogs were added to the menu. For only $2, come get a delicious hot dog.
- We are now listed on Urbanspoon. So check it out, like it, review it, pass it on, etc. We will soon be adding ourselves to more Internet directories and such. Hopefully people will be able to find us while doing online searching for places to grab a snack or dessert. Word of mouth is always great too! *hint hint*
- For some reason the email@example.com e-mail address isn’t working. I am trying to find out why. In the meantime, please direct any questions/comments to the web administrator, Cara Walker. E-mail: CaraWalker@mac.com. She can answer anything regarding the website, news, Facebook page, promotions, marketing, etc. Her e-mail is also conveniently posted at the footer of this website.
- Be on the look out for more promotional things in the near future…
There is lots to come here at Captain's Lady!
- If you like Pina Coladas… Then you are in luck! Our next flavor will be Pina Colada. We sure are ready for it. This creamy coconut and rum flavored sno-ball is one of our favorites. Be sure to stop on by and give it a try.
- We are bringing a carnival classic to Captain's Lady! Funnel cakes will soon be sold. Mmm mmm. Who wants to walk along the marina this weekend with this tasty snack? Sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Scarecrow Festival! Halloween is just around the corner, and we plan on entering the Scarecrow Festival in St. Andrew. Be on the look out for pictures.
- And a big THANK YOU to all of our Facebook fans! We just started out so it is great seeing more "likes" every day. If you haven't already, check out the Facebook page. We have a poll going on to see what the next flavor should be. We will be adding more fun stuff for our fans soon.